How a $200 bottle of antibiotics saved my life

The doctor’s prescription.

The doctor said she’d have to come up with another $200 to pay.

My dad’s office is just across the street, so I got in my car and drove to the hospital.

The doctors’ office was packed with patients, most of them in their 50s.

A few days earlier, I had been admitted to the ER after being hospitalized with pneumonia, a complication of the pneumonia.

The next morning, I was awake, but still feeling sick.

The infection had spread to my kidneys and lungs, but the antibiotics hadn’t done anything.

The day after that, the doctors told me that I would need a lung transplant.

It’s hard to explain what I was feeling, but it felt like my heart was racing.

After all these years, the surgery was still weeks away.

But as my dad looked on, I told him that I had a small piece of lung tissue and a vein in my heart that had become infected.

I could feel the needle piercing into my body, and I was thinking, My God, my lungs are getting infected, too.

It was a moment that I’d never forget, because I felt so helpless.

My lungs had become the new body parts of mine.

I was so angry.

I thought of all the patients in the ER.

I couldn’t get a good night’s sleep.

But I still had the hope that I could get a transplant.

My father had been a doctor for 30 years, and he had helped countless patients in his career.

It seemed like every day, he was working to save lives.

But he was also a caring father, and we never knew when he’d need to get back to his normal life.

For two weeks, my dad was my constant reminder that I didn’t have to be like him.

At first, I just tried to focus on what my lungs were doing to me, and it was hard to remember that the needle was piercing into me.

I’d often ask him to explain how the transplants worked.

Sometimes he’d say, The blood in my blood vessels becomes more active when the donor organ is present.

The donor organ has to be present in order for blood vessels to open and allow blood to flow through them.

The blood vessels of the donor are much larger than those of the recipient.

When I was a young child, I remember having to take a walk on a leash and getting a sore neck from holding my tail.

But now I can remember walking with my tail, and my dad would always say, You can’t hold your tail like that anymore.

He was telling me that this wasn’t a problem.

The transplant would happen in my body.

I would never lose the ability to walk.

But in that moment, my father was right.

The only thing that I was missing was my lungs.

So for the first time in my life, I decided to start a new life.

After two weeks of therapy and rehabilitation, my doctors decided to give me the lung transplant on January 8, 2018.

The first day was a good one.

It felt good to be alive, and that my lungs would be able to do what they did for me.

My heart started pounding, and then I started to cry.

I felt like I was going to die.

I just started crying because I was scared.

I went to the doctor and told him I wanted to be the first person to receive the transplant.

I said, Please, give me this lung, and please, don’t do anything to me.

The hospital staff and I walked around the hospital and took pictures with the patients.

We held hands, hugged, and cried together.

Then, after I had my lungs removed, I started walking again.

This time, I felt a little better, and the pain in my neck was gone.

I realized that I’m the first one to receive a transplant, and even though I had pneumonia for a year, I knew that the transplant was the only way I would be cured.

I told my father I wanted a heart transplant.

He thanked me for saving his life, and his words made me feel better.

I had lost everything that I believed in, and had to rebuild my life in order to be happy again.

After six months, I finally received my lungs back.

The nurses and doctors all came to see me.

They told me I was lucky to have a transplant and they thanked me.

But the most important thing I learned was that my father had helped save my life.

And he didn’t give up.

I’m not the only one who’s been through this.

There are millions of people around the world who have suffered from pneumonia, and many of them have been waiting for the chance to have their lungs transplanted.

They have to pay for the surgery, but they also have to support their family in a way that doesn’t involve the transplant itself.

There is no guarantee that they will be able a full recovery, but if they can get through this